Thursday, May 26, 2011

Truth

My whole life I have been afraid to be who I truly am. Afraid to do what I my heart and soul are pulling me to do. I have been so afraid of what people might think, what people would say. Today is the first time I have ever called myself a Woman. A Woman, not a girl, and the power behind that was amazing. I no longer have such a fear of what people think of me that I will stop doing what I feel is right and what I need. If someone can't handle what I offer, even as a friendship, they do not deserve my time. I cannot be part of who I am, I will never feel whole if that is the path I choose to take. I am a sexual being, I am a lover, I crave to be loved not olny by myself but to truly be in that power with myself. I see myself freely dancing naked in the energy of who I am as a Woman and in that vision I feel utter peace and serenity with who I am. Our culture, our society, is so hell bent on monogamy, keeping things covered, being modest. We are creatures of energy, of God and Goddess, we are creatures who shouldn't be ashamed of our bodies, or our pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment