Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thought of the Moment....

So I have been pondering today the correlation between thinking, sex, and alcohol. Thinking in its broadest sense. Listening attentively, grasping what ones saying without forgetting or completely changing the subject, being coherent... Thinking in this aspect. I have found personally that when alcohol is concerned my basic sexual instincts come out full throttle. As I can listen attentively and grasp what ones is telling me I find it hard not to imagine "sexual" things with them. Am I the only one who experiences this? hmmm.... We are all very sexual creatures and I think this is why when people get drunk they get very flirty, sexual, flamboyant, touchy, etc.. Wouldn't it be great if everyone just dropped their walls and were like this all the time! haha Just imagine it for a moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment